Sunday, May 20, 2012

Browser Wars, Browser Compatibility

OK, so I'm a web designer, and get paid to make sure everything works right ... right? BUT, before I'm all that, I'm lazy and preoccupied. And one of the jobs of a web designer, is to be sure your website looks the same in all browsers. Well, I FAILED. And you can see the results below. But WTF? This theme was intended to be a temporary theme until I could get all the bugs taken care of by the developer of the theme I bought for this, "Hybrido."

But now that we're about to change our name (we'll keep this website here), why bother?


And a couple just for your entertainment:

Fuel and Energy Savings Products

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Attractive blog for Technical information.Thanks for sharing your views! For Help and support of laptop,computer ,software etc visit this link:-
We24support Services