Sunday, May 13, 2012

Are These Affordable Web Design Prices?

"So what's the price for a website?"
I hear that a lot, even though I post my prices.
But in this world of web design, most companies do not list their prices, while some will tell you their hourly rate. And with as easy as it is to realize that there are so many who fall into various categories, why not give potential clients the price upfront? But maybe you realize the answer to this - they want you to talk to their salesman who will take you for as much as he can get. At the least, they want to quote you their outrageous price after they've shown you how superior their websites are over anyone else's.

Come on web design companies, give them your price upfront! Post it on your website!

Well, I found a few that do and my prices are FAR more affordable!!


 



Affordable Web Design Service Blog: Search engine optimization, web design, and webmaster tips

No comments: